Dec 13, 2010

parties parties & more parties

{christmas party 2010}

On Saturday, Josh and I attended our Squadron's Christmas Party. It was a blast. We ate, danced, sang carols and won door prizes! I am quickly learning two things about the military this December. One: they like to have a good time at a party! Two: December is always going to be booked with holiday parties. I have had five (that I can think of off the top of my head) for the Air Force alone! That does not include friends parities and work parties and church parties! WHEW! But I do love it!

The party also reminded me that we have come full circle. Last year we went to the Squadron Christmas Party as well, however we had only been here for less that two months. SO much has changed. The people we were just getting to know last year at the Christmas Party are now some of our closest friends!   It blows my mind to think of all that has happened in one year's time. Here's to a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! I cannot wait to see what 2011 has in store for us! And where the Lord will take us.