Jun 23, 2011

hello world


Today, I booked seven...yes that's right, seven plane tickets. My hubby has to be in training for some time and since I cannot stay with him the whole time...I have decided to make the most of it. This fall, I will be quite the world traveler, or at least national traveler {but that doesn't have the same ring to it!}

I will be jet setting to Oklahoma quite a bit to see the hubs while he trains. He will be learning to fly his new airframe {that is just a fancy way to say plane in the military}, the gas station in the sky, or as some refer to it, the KC-135. While in Oklahoma, it is my dream to meet The Pioneer Woman. If you don't know who she is, I highly suggest looking checking her out here. You're welcome.

Other places of interest I will be popping in and out of include {but by no means are they limited to}: Milwaukee, NYC, Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, Chicago again and Orlando. While I am not looking forward to being separated from the mister, I am very glad that I will be able to make the most of this time! I cannot wait to spend time this fall hanging out with some of the people that mean the most to me.

Here's to the fall.