May 13, 2011

the 2011 husband of the year award...

goes to...JOSHUA WELCH! 

Hello, my dear readers! I am SO sorry I have been absent for so long. I feel like years have gone by. I will be giving you updates soon on everything that has taken place.

But for now, all you need to know is that last night I was supposed to make Tiramisu for a party tonight. You have to make it the night before so it can sit in the fridge overnight. In the window of time I had to make this decadent dessert, I had a severe stomach ache. I was doubled over in pain last night!

So...my amazing husband took the recipe without even asking and started whisking away! This morning to my amazement, there is a beautiful Tiramisu in the fridge all ready to go for this evening. Thank you lover! That is one of the sweetest things you have ever done...literally and figuratively!