Aug 1, 2011

movin' on up...to the east side


Hello dear readers! Yes, yes, I know I have fallen off the face of the earth in the month of July! Happy August by the way! I am pretty sure I blinked and the whole month of July was gone right before my very eyes!  I just love August, because it means school is starting and school supplies are out in the stores and better yet, that fall is on its way! I do just LOVE fall! It is my favorite time of year.

So, let me get down to business. The reason I have been absent for the past month, is because so much has happened. I am not even sure how to sum it all up in one single blog post, but I must try! The short hand version is this: I traveled to see my hubby in Oklahoma, got very sick for a good solid week, worked 13 days in a row for many long hours doing wonderfully fun design jobs, went to market in Atlanta, had my parents in town to help pack up our apartment {deep breath to finish this sentence}, moved out of our wonderful loft apartment {shown above} into storage in three hours flat by the way, {thanks to 12 friends and so many trucks and trailers that multiplied like the loaves and fishes in the Bible that I am now referring to our move as the moving miracle}....AND then I moved in with a girlfriend. WHEW! Okay, that is the short version of my July. HEHE!

So, happy August everyone! I hope you are as excited about this month as I am! And I also want to wish you a VERY happy Monday!

Oh, one more thing. I know the blog tile does not really fit, as we are going to be moving to the west coast but I cannot get that song out of my head. SORRY!