Feb 20, 2012

my new best friends: kelly + oscar


Last year while I was in New York, I attempted to see Live with Regis and Kelly. I am a HUGE fan of the show and Kelly Ripa. One of my besties and I woke up while it was still dark out, took the subway, walked seven blocks and waited in the stand by line for hours trying to get into the show. No luck. We missed our shot by five people! I've been trying to find a way to see the show ever since. 

I had pretty much given up on my shot at seeing the show or becoming best friends with Kelly and then last week my luck changed! I won tickets to Live with Kelly after the Ocscars!  This is not just any show either! It is going to be filmed from the infamous Kodak Theater in Hollywood!  I will have the privilege of seeing all of the  Academy Award winners on stage in front of me! OH. MY. GOODNESS. I cannot wait. Follow me on twitter for updates all week long! 

Happy Presidents Day!